Profiles in Diversity Journal is proud to recognize prominent lawyers making a difference in diversity, inclusion, and equity within their law firms, and for their clients and communities with our first ever Diverse Lawyers Making a Difference Awards.
The 5 profiles that appear in this issue recognize and celebrate the achievements of our first group of Diverse Lawyers. Each award recipient has also provided us with the answers to some questions and an essay that will give you, our readers, the chance to get to know these trailblazing individuals a little better.
Welcome to PDJ’s first annual Diverse Lawyers Making a Difference Awards.
2022 Diverse Lawyers Making a Difference Award Winners
- Morris, Manning & Martin LLP – Dan Huynh – Partner
- Nelson Mullins – Christopher Fowlkes – Partner
- Norton Rose Fulbright – Gina Shishima – US Chief Strategy and Operations Partner
- Segra – Robin Dunson – Chief Legal Officer
- Union Pacific Railroad Company – Tonya W. Conley – Sr. Counsel Commercial & Network