A Mullen client had this “Director of Operations” position posted online and in newspapers:
Rehtom Inc. is seeking a Director of Operations for its long-term development department. The primary responsibilities of the director are to provide day-to-day management, leadership and support to up-and-coming development associates.
Essential Duties & Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee the overall day-to-day success and development of all associates
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly associate development
- Provide operational leadership to multiple associates at once
- Crisis management skills a must
- Ability to manage a minimum of 10-15 projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach
- Work unlimited hours per week
- Ph.D. in psychology or equivalent
- Understanding of finance and medicine
- No vacations, work load increases around holidays
The ad rounded up 2.7 million impressions from paid ad placements. 24 people inquired and interviewed via webcam.