Throughout its history, Profiles in Diversity Journal has recognized thousands of individuals from around the world who are making a difference by advancing the cause of diversity and inclusion. Now, with the introduction of our Diversity Team Award, we honor the collaboration and synergy created by teamwork. We recognize the importance of diverse contributions and salute the passionate people in your organization who have joined together to advance the cause of diversity and inclusion each and every day.
We’re pleased and proud to showcase and congratulate the Diversity Teams featured in this issue of our magazine. By recognizing the contributions these teams make to their organizations and communities, we celebrate the inclusivity that diverse individuals working together as members of a team represents.
Welcome to PDJ’s first annual Diversity Team Awards.
A Celebration of Individuals Who Have Joined Together to Advance Diversity and Inclusion
Profiles in Diversity Journal
2020 Diversity Team Award Winners
- ADM – ADM Diversity & Inclusion Teams
- Bass, Berry & Sims – Bass, Berry & Sims
- Dechert LLP – Diversity & Inclusion
- Fannie Mae – Office of Minority and Women Inclusion
- FordHarrison – FordHarrison Diversity & Inclusion
- Greenspoon Marder LLP – Diversity Council
- Liberty Mutual Insurance – Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Mayer Brown LLP – Mayer Brown Diversity & Inclusion
- New York Life – Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Northrop Grumman – Mission Systems Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Council
- Phillips Lytle LLP – Phillips Lytle Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Reed Smith LLP – Reed Smith D+I Committee
- Salt River Project – Salt River Project Supplier Diversity Team
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare – Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Council
- Tech Data – Tech Data Diversity & Inclusion
- Ulmer & Berne LLP – Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- VT LEND University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine – Health Disparities and Cultural Competence (HDCC) Group
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Inclusion Council