Profiles in Diversity Journal’s
Innovations in Diversity Award Recipients for 2022
(in alphabetical order)
Innovation. It’s what happens when aspiration and inspiration meet commitment and hard work, and turn powerful ideas into exciting realities. Innovations in diversity and inclusion show us possibilities that can transform workplace, cultural, and social landscapes across the globe. Innovative thinking invites us, as individuals and organizations, to embrace a new and better future.
Profiles in Diversity Journal is proud to share this year’s ambitious—and sometimes revolutionary—innovations in diversity from some of the world’s most successful and respected companies, including leaders in law, real estate, cosmetics, and retail. They are truly taking diversity and inclusion to a new level.
Please explore and enjoy the creative ideas featured on the following pages. One of these exciting innovations in diversity may be your organization’s best next step.
2022 Innovations in Diversity Award Winners
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP – Akin Gump/Robert S. Strauss Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship Program – Year Introduced: 2013
- Ally Financial – Ally’s Moguls in the Making: Building a New Generation of Entrepreneurs – Year Introduced: 2019
- Dechert LLP – Dechert and Aspiring Solicitors – Improving access to the law – Year Introduced: 2017
- Enact Mortgage Insurance – Enact Mortgage Industry Development Program – Year Introduced: 2021
- Freddie Mac – Freddie Mac Inclusive Content Guide – Year Introduced: 2021
- Gibbons P.C. – Gibbons Diversity Initiative (GDI) and the Gibbons Cares pro bono program – Year Introduced: 2020-2022
- New York Life – DE&I Center for Awareness & Advocacy – Year Introduced: 2021
- Norton Rose Fulbright – Year Introduced: 2021
- United Rentals – Month of Impact – Year Introduced: 2022