Pursuit of Excellence for the
25 Best Diversity CEO’s
Historically, Diversity Journal devotes one issue a year to recognizing the diversity achievements of CEOs around the world.
This year, we’re taking it a step beyond to a quest for excellence in executive leadership.
We will be profiling the top 25 successful CEO’s who are genuinely taking action in diversity and inclusion and are accountable at the highest levels. We’re looking for executives representing a wide-range of industries and regions, as well as those at different stages in the journey toward creating an inclusive culture.
CEO’s qualify for application to this prestigious award if they have the following attributes:
- Direct involvement in diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- Engages regularly at diversity summits, conferences, and/or employee meetings;
- Has made a concerted effort to diversify the C-Suite and other departments;
- Provides updates to employees and board of directors regarding diversity;
- Meets regularly with diversity executives;
- Requires diversity executives to report workforce metrics.
Winners will be professionally profiled in the Spring 2016 edition of Profiles in Diversity Journal, complete with a feature article and full color photograph. For those making the cut, it opens a path for some tremendous PR opportunities for your company throughout the year! Your competitors are very likely submitting an application!