THE COMPANIES ABOVE were among the few who made the commitment to be bold, and who then carried out their plans to success. For their effort, we are recognizing them as recipients of the 2011 International INNOVATION in Diversity Award. They truly deserve to be emulated for their efforts.
We hope you will read through the summary of their most innovative initiatives. Perhaps doing so will ignite the spark of creativity in your own company. Our hope is that next year we will be profiling your company, and holding you up to the same level of esteem that these fine organizations have earned.
Well done, award winners! Well done, indeed!
Top Ten Innovations in Diversity Award Winners
- RoyaL Dutch Shell – International Women’s Day—Global Webcast
- University of the Rockies – Mixing It Up to Make a Difference
- WellPoint – The Community Ambassador Program
- Sodexo – The Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board (DIAB)
- Walmart – Leadership on the Move Series
- New York Life – Career Management Initiative Program
- Moss Adams – InfluenceHer
- Marsh & McLennan – The Inclusion Network
- Ecolab Inc. – Finding Life/Work Balance in a Results-driven Environment
- CDW LLC – Advocate for the Advancement of Women