Profiles in Diversity Journal’s
Innovations in Diversity Award Recipients for 2021
(in alphabetical order)
Innovation. It’s what happens when aspiration and inspiration meet commitment and hard work, and turn powerful ideas into exciting realities. Innovations in diversity and inclusion show us possibilities that can transform workplace, cultural, and social landscapes across the globe. Innovative thinking invites us, as individuals and organizations, to embrace a new and better future.
Profiles in Diversity Journal is proud to share this year’s ambitious—and sometimes revolutionary—innovations in diversity from some of the world’s most successful and respected companies, including leaders in law, real estate, cosmetics, and retail. They are truly taking diversity and inclusion to a new level.
Please explore and enjoy the creative ideas featured on the following pages. One of these exciting innovations in diversity may be your organization’s best next step.
2021 Innovations in Diversity Award Winners
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP – Shaping Your Future virtual recruitment series – Year Introduced: 2020
- Dechert LLP – Increasing Transparency around the Use of Force by U.S. Police – Year Introduced: 2021
- The Estée Lauder Companies – Value Chain Conscious Inclusion Series – Year Introduced: 2020
- New American Funding – New American Dream – Year Introduced: 2016
- Sephora – Sephora Racial Bias in Retail Study – Year Introduced: 2019 (commissioned); 2021 publicly released
- Stoel Rives LLP – Move the Needle Fund – Year Introduced: 2020